Are any of these questions regarding child custody currently occupying your thoughts and time? If so, we can help provide answers.
- I am in the middle of a child custody battle, and I have to show the court that living conditions with the other parent are harmful to the child’s health and well-being.
- The non-custodial parent has run off with the child, and I don’t know where they are.
- My child keeps coming home with strange bumps and bruises.
- My child comes home and tells me about inappropriate behavior going on at the other parent’s home.
- Court orders state no one is supposed to spend the night when the child is there, but I know this is being violated.